To configure your email accounts directly from your BlackBerry smartphone, follow the instructions below:
1. From the home screen, go to Setup.
2. Click Setup Wizard.
3. Click Email Setup.
4. In the setup wizard, on the email setup screen, select the I want to create or add an email address option.
5. Click Next.
6. Click Next to open the email setup website on your smartphone.
7. If you agree to the legal terms and conditions, click I Accept.
8. On the Email Setup screen, select your email service provider. If you don’t see your email service provider listed, select Other.
9. Type the email address information and click Next.
- Server name: use mail. enter your domain name
- username: Use your full email address
- password: The password for your account.
If your email address were firstname.lastname@example.org your domian would be hotmail.com
10. Click Ok.
11. To log out of the email setup website, click Close.