- Open Outlook Express Click on Tools > Accounts Click on Add > Mail In the "Display name" text box, enter your name as you want it to be appear on your outgoing email.
- Click "Next." Click on the radio button next to "I already have an email address that I'd like to use. Enter your Techweavers email address. This will be something like (email@example.com).
- Click "Next." Where it says "My incoming mail server is a," make sure that "POP3" is displayed in the drop-down box.
- Under "Incoming mail server" Enter "mail.domainname.com" where domainname.com is your domain name (i.e. our domain is techweavers.com).
- Under "Outgoing mail server" enter the address for your ISP's SMPT Server.
- Click "Next." In the text box labelled "Account name," enter your full email address (i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Enter your password. Passwords are case sensitive, so make sure that your "Caps Lock" key isn't on. You should probably check the remember password box so you don't have to type in your password everytime you check the mail.
- At the bottom of the page is a box for Secure passwords authentication, make sure that this box is NOT checked.
- Click "Next." That's it, you are done. Click "Finish" to create the account.
**All Trademarks & Logos Are The Property Of Their Respective Owners.